Custard Jelly Fruit Cake Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious fruit cake which has a custard and fruit filling over it. This is great for parties or any special occasions.
French Yogurt Cake
Pressure Cooker Vanilla Milk Cake
Basic Vanilla Cake with Eggs
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 1/2 cup / 180 grams
- Sugar - 1 cup / 200 grams
- Baking Soda - 1 tsp
- Milk - 1 cup / 250 ml
- Butter - 1/4 cup melted / 50 grams
- Milk - 1 cup
- Vanilla Custard Powder - 3 tblsp
- Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Fruit Cocktail - 1 can
- Instant Jelly packets - 1
- Whipping cream - 1 cup
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line a pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Now make the batter. Take all the ingredients given in the list in a mixing bowl. Use a electric beater to mix the batter untill it is smooth.
- Pour this batter into the tin.
- Bake for 35 to 40 mind
- Use a tooth pick to check whether the cake is done. If the tooth pick comes out clean then the cake is done.
- Remove it carefully and cool it down completely.
- Mix custard powder with little milk and set aside.
- Take milk in a sauce pan, add sugar and bring it to a boil.
- Add in the custard mix into the milk and stir till thickens. Set aside.
- Prepare jelly as per package directions. Set aside in fridge to cool.
- Drain fruit cocktail,and mix with custard.
- Spoon this over the cake and spread.
- Take jelly packet in a bowl. Add 1 cup hot water and mix well.
- Pour this over the custard and set for 2 hours.
- Whip cream tilll stiff.
- Slice and serve.
1)Start by making the cake batter. Take all purpose flour in a bowl
2)Add in sugar
3)Add in baking soda
5)Add in melted butter
6)Add in milk
7)Mix to combine
8)Spoon it into the parchment lined baking pan
9)Bake till done
10)Take fruit cocktail and drain it.
1)Take custard powder in a bowl.
2)Add in milk.
3)Mix well and set aside.
4)Take milk in a sauce pan
5)Add in sugar
6)Cook till milk boils.
7)Bring milk to a boil.
8)Add in custard powder mix.
9)Cook till thickens
10)Now it is thick.
11)Set aside too cool.
12)Once it is cooled, it will thccken
13)Add in drained fruit cocktail pieces
15)Spoon the custard over the cake
17)Take jelly it in a bowl
18)Add in 1 cup of hot water
19)Pour it over the custard
20)Chill for few hours
21)Whip cream till stiff
22)Spread cream over it
23)Slice and serve.