Death By Chocolate Cake Recipe with step wise pictures.
This is a rich death by chocolate cake which taste so delicious and it is so chocolaty. This chocolate cake is easy to make and taste amazing.
This is a rich chocolate cake recipe which taste so delicious and moist. The cake itself is so easy to make. It needs a single bowl and few ingredients but the cake turns so soft.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Brown Sugar - ½ cup (100 grams)
- Sugar - ½ cup (100 grams)
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 34 cup (90 grams)
- Cocoa - ½ cup
- Baking Soda / Cooking Soda - 1 tsp
- Baking Powder - ½ tsp
- Salt - ¼ tsp
- Egg - 1
- Milk - ½ cup (120 ml)
- Yogurt / Curd - 1 tblsp
- Oil - ¼ cup (60 ml)
- Vanilla Extact - 1 tsp
- Hot Water - ½ cup (120 ml)
- Chocolate Chips - ½ cup
- Dark Chocolate - ½ cup
- Cream - 2 tblsp
- Preheat Oven to 180 degree C. Line a 20 cm cake pan with parchment and set aside.
- Take all ingredients in a bowl and mix well to a smooth.
- Pour the batter into the pan. Spread evenly.
- Pop it in oven and bake for 40 to 45 mins.
- Remove and cool it down.
- Take chocolate and cream in a bowl. Pop it microwave for 1 min and keep mixing till it melted.
- Spoon this over cake and spread evenly.
- Cut it into pieces and serve.
1)Take brown sugar in a bowl
2)Add in sugar
3)Add in flour
4)Add in cocoa powder
5)Add baking soda
6)Add baking soda
7)Add in salt
9)Add in milk
10)Add in egg
11)Add in yogurt
12)Add in oil
13)Add in vanilla
14)Mix well to a smooth batter
15)Add in hot water
17)Add in chocolate chips
19)Line a pan with parchment paper
20)Spoon cake batter in the pan
21)Spoon the batter in the pan
22)Bake till done. Cool it down.
23)Take chocolate in a bowl
24)Add in cream and pop it in microwave and melt for 1 min.
26)Pour the chocolate in
28)Set in fridge for few mins
29)Cut it into pieces