Fruit Cocktail Summer Pudding Recipe with Step by Step Pictures.
A delicious summer pudding made using fruit cocktail and jelly. This simple dessert can be made in a jiffy and requires very minimum ingredients. Perfect for this ramzan season.
I used a can of fruit cocktail, cream, jelly packet to make this and it taste so yummy. This is great for potlock parties or any gatherings. You can serve it for get togethers too. It is super easy and taste amazing too.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Fruit Cocktail - 1 can
- Jelly packet - 2
- Cream - 1 cup
- Take fruit cocktail and drain it. Take it in a bowl.
- Mix one packet of jelly in a bowl. Add in 1 cup of hot water in and mix well.
- Now take fruit cocktail pieces in a serving dish. Pour jelly on top. and leave it to set in fridge for one hour.
- Now take cream in a bowl, add one packet of jelly in and whip till thick.
- Spoon this over the pudding and spread evenly.
- Let it set in fridge for few hours.
1)Take a packet of instant jelly
2)Take one can of fruit cocktail. drain the juice
4)Take a serving dish
5)Add the fruit cocktail
6)Take jelly packet in a bowl
7)Add in hot water
8)Whisk well till combined
9)Pour it over the fruit cocktail
10)Leave to set overnight
11)Take whipping cream powder in a bowl. You can use fresh cream in a bowl
12)take a packet of jelly
13)Add it in
14)Add cold water
15)Whip till thick
16)Whip till stiff peaks form
17)Now cream is done
18)Take the set jelly
19)Top with cream
22)Let it set in fridge