Goad Poale Recipe – Glutinous Rice Flour Pancakes Recipe with Step by Step Pictures. Coconut semolina pancakes made using two different types of rice flour. Glutinous rice flour and normal rice flour. Glutinous rice flour gives chewy texture.
Goad Poale Recipe – Glutinous Rice Flour Pancakes with Step by Step Pictures.
Rice flour pancakes which
I have been wanting to make this recipe for a long time now. This is a pancakes recipe made using glutinous rice flour and coconut milk. I tasted this when we were on a trip to thailand. The pancakes are chewy and taste absolutely delicious.
After my success with Mochi recipe, i was quite confident to use sticky rice flour or glutinous rice flour.. That ingredient is the main in this recipe. Sticky Rice flour gives the gooey and chewy texture.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out you.
- Coconut Milk - 1 cup
- Glutinous Rice flour - 1/2 cup
- Regular Rice Flour - 1/2 cup
- Sugar - 1 to 2 tblsp
- Salt to taste
- Shredded coconut - 1/4 cup
- Sooji / Semolina or Rava - 1/4 cup
- Oil as needed
- Take coconut milk, sugar and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Add in rice flour, and mix well. Add coconut and sooji and mix well.
- The batter has to be little thick.
- Now heat a pan and spoon batter in. Drizzle oil and let them cook.
- Flip over and cook.
1)Take coconut milk in a bowl
3)Add a pinch of salt
4)Mix well till sugar is melted
5)Take glutinous rice flour
6)add them in
7)Add in normal rice flour
8)Mix well. The batter has to be thin. So add more coconut milk as needed
10)Add in coconut
11)Add in sooji
12)Mix well to a smooth batter
13)Heat a pan. Spoon ladleful of batter in
14)Drizzle oil and cook
15)Flip over and cook