American Pancakes with Blueberry Compote with step wise pictures.
Delicious fluffy pancakes taste amazing with warm blueberry compote. This is not only easy to make but it makes perfect pancakes all the time.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
American Pancakes with Blueberry Compote
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 ¼ cup
- Baking powder - 1 tblsp
- Salt - ½ tsp
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Milk - 1 cup
- Egg - 1
- Oil - 1 tblsp
- Butter for frying
- Blueberries - ½ cup
- Maple Syrup - ¼ cup
- Take blueberries and maple syrup in a sauce pan and boil for 2 to 3 mins. Set aside.
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt, sugar in a bowl.
- Take egg, milk, oil in a bowl and mix well.
- Pour this over the flour and mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan. Spoon ladleful of batter and cook till bubbles form on top. Flip over and cook.
- Serve hot with blueberry compote
1)Start by making sauce. Take blueberries in a sauce pan
2)Add maple syrup
3)Time to cook this
4)Boil for a 2 to 3 mins
5)Once it boils the berries will pop
6)Set aside so the sauce thickens and cools
7)Take flour in a bowl for pancakes
8)Add in baking powder
10)Add in salt
12)Take egg in a bowl
16)Add to the flour mix
18)Heat oil in a pan
19)Drop some batter
20)Cook till bubbles form on top
21)Flip over and cook
22)Stack on a plate
24)Top with sauce and serve.
Am also frm ngl.i love all ur recipes. I didn gt blueberries. Where can i get?