Homemade Nutella Recipe – How to Make Nutella at Home with step wise pictures.
Delicious homemade nutella just as good as store bought ones. These taste great and it has no preservatives in them.
I just love nutella. Each time when we buy that it gets over in a day. I was kind of addicted to it. But i try not to feed maha nutella, after reading lots of articles about it. Now we have stopped buying it, instead i make similar spread at home. I have already made Peanut nutella, this one is real recipe.
You can use almonds to make this as well. The recipe is pretty simple, when i used only cocoa powder to make it, i couldn’t get the pure nutella taste. So i used melted chocolate to it so it taste even better. But you can skip adding chocolate too.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Hazelnuts - 1 cup roasted and skins removed
- Cocoa Powder - 2 tblsp
- Icing Sugar / Confectioners Sugar - 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup
- Vegetable Oil - 1 tblsp
- Dark Chocolate - 1/2 cup chopped
- Salt a pinch
- Vanilla Extract - 1/2 tsp
- Take hazelnuts in a sauce pan, warm it lightly.
- Take it in a blender and puree till it gets oily like.
- Add cocoa powder, oil, icing sugar and blend till smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl.
- Melt some dark chocolate and add it in, add salt and vanilla.
- Mix lightly, dont over mix.
- Now store it in a container.
2)This can be stored at room temp for 2 to 3 days.
3)You can store in fridge for 1 month.
4)It will get hard when stored in fridge.
5)Warm it lightly in microwave before using.
1)Take some roasted peeled hazelnuts in a pan, warm it lightly.
2)Take the warm hazelnuts in a blender
3)You have to keep on blending till oil from the hazelnuts ooze out.
4)You can see the mix gets sticky and oily
5)Keep on blending. The mix has to be smooth
6)Add icing sugar
7)Add cocoa powder
8)Add some oil
9)Blend till it is smooth.
10)Take it in a bowl. You can stop at this point and enjoy it as it is too. But i am taking this one step further to make it taste like real nutella.
11) take some chopped dark chocolate in a sauce pan
12)Melt it gently
13)Pour it into the nutella mix
14)You should never mix this too hard.
15)Add a pinch of salt
16)Add some vanilla
17)Just fold it very gently
18)If you over mix this, it may cease and gets thickened a lot.
19)Store it in a container at room temp for 2 to 3 days and more in fridge.