Triangle Paratha Recipe with step by step pictures. How to Make Triangle Paratha easily at home.
Ok I know this post is a simple one. Everyone knows how to cook paratha or roti. But this is a little special one and gives you the softest and layered paratha. This serves well to put in lunch box as well, since it stays soft for longer time than your regular chapati. You can serve any side dish of your choice with this.
You can refer my recipe index for the whole list of recipes. We make this often in our house and this paratha is little thicker and heavier than your regular ones. so having just one or two makes you full.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Triangle Paratha Recipe | How to Make Triangle Paratha
- 2 cups Wheat Flour + for dusting
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Oil + for coating paratha
- Water as needed
- Add flour, salt, oil in a mixing bowl and rub together with your hands..Gradually add in water and form into a soft dough.
- Apply few drops of oil over the dough and cover it with a wet cloth and let it rest for 15-20 mins.
- Now divide the dough into equal portions and start rolling into a circle.
- Apply some oil over the top and sprinkle some flour on it. Fold the paratha in half and apply some more oil and sprinkle with flour..Fold into triangles and roll the triangle into a paratha keeping its shape as a triangle.
- Heat a tawa on high heat and put the paratha on it. Cook on one side for about 30 sec or till you see no dough on top. Flip it over and cook on other side too..Cook on both sides till it gets cooked.
- No need to use oil for cooking paratha. The paratha will puff up like a balloon..Put this in an insulated container.
- Serve with any gravy of your choice.
Triangle Paratha Recipe Step by Step Pictures
|Take all your ingredients|
|Take flour in a mixing bowl|
|add salt to it|
|add some oil|
|and rub this together|
|all mixed well|
|pour some water|
|and make into dough|
|apply some oil over it|
|rub all over it|
|cover with a wet cloth|
|divide into equal parts|
|now you can start making parathas|
|take a dough ball|
|apply some oil on top|
|sprinkle with some flour|
|fold in half|
|apply some oil on top|
|sprinkle with flour|
|roll into a triangle|
|put it on a hot tawa|
|cook on other side too|
|look how it puffs up|