Karachi Biscuits Recipe with step wise pictures. Popular karachi biscuits made with shortbread cookies which has added tutti frutti in cookies.
Super crispy, light and buttery biscuits which is quite a popular cookies made using tutti fruity. This taste so delicious.
I was looking for an easy butter biscuits recipe for a long time. Finally i made this cookies or biscuits recipe and it was super hit. This biscuits were crispy and tasty. Super yummy and buttery cookies or biscuits taste amazing with a cup of milk. These cookies are so delicious and can be stored in a air tight container for 3 to 4 days.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Karachi Biscuits | Karachi Biscuits Recipe
- Unsalted Butter - ¼ cup 50 grams
- Powdered Sugar - ½ cup 100 grams
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - ¾ cup 90 grams
- Vanilla Custard Powder - ¼ cup 30 grams
- Tutti Fruity - ½ cup
- Baking Powder - ½ tsp
- Milk - 2 tblsp
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
- Take butter, sugar in a bowl and cream well.
- Add in milk and mix well.
- Add in flour, custard powder, baking powder and tutti fruity and mix well to a dough.
- Shape it in log shape.Wrap it in parchment paper. Chill for 1 hour.
- Slice into rounds.
- Arrange it in a parchment lined tray and bake for 15 mins.
- Remove and cool.
- Store in a air tight container.
Karachi Biscuits Recipe Step by Step Pictures
1)Take butter and powdered sugar in a bowl
3)Add in milk
5)Add in flour
6)Add in custard powder
7)Add in baking powder
10)Add tutti fruity
12)Spoon it in a parchment paper
13)Shape it like a log
15)Chill for 1 hour
17)Slice it into rounds
18)Arrange it in a baking tray
19)Bake till done