Mint Chocolate Chip Milkshake Recipe with step by step pictures. This is a rich, thick and very refreshing milkshake recipe with the combination of chocolate chips and mint flavoured candy.
I love this milkshake, my sister loves this more than me..She loves anything mint, mint icecream, mint candy and stuffs like that..I made this shake specially for her and she loved it to the core. This shake is a variation from your usual chocolate shake. We always have those fox mint candy in my home, specially for my sis. So i used them for this milkshake..So try this and let me know how it turned for you..
Ingredients for Mint Chocolate Chip Milkshake
- Chocolate Chips - 3 tbsp (You can use Dark or Milk)
- Mint Flavored Candy - about 6 or as needed
- Sugar - 2 tbsp
- Milk - 1 cup
- Vanilla Ice cCream - 3 scoops or a needed
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Mint Chocolate Chip Milkshake Recipe
- 3 tbsp Chocolate Chips You can use Dark or Milk
- 6 or as needed Mint Flavored Candy
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 cup Milk
- 3 scoops or a needed Vanilla Icecream
- First take sugar, chocolate chips and mint in a mixer and make them into a powder.
- Now add in milk and icecream and blend till it is creamy.
- Pour into glasses and serve..
Mint Chocolate Chip Milkshake Recipe Step by Step
|Take all your ingredients|