No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe with step wise pictures.
Blueberry cheesecake is not only easy to make, but taste absolutely delicious. It makes a great party dessert as well.
Delicious creamy blueberry cheesecake which is not only delicious but taste so yummy.
This is one of the recipe one of my viewer requested. Luckily i had some cream cheese on hand which i wanted to make use of. Finally i made it few days back and it was a super hit. you can use hung curd as cream cheese or check this link, i added my homemade strawberry compote and the filling was to die for.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Biscuits - 15
- Butter - ½ cup melted
- Cream Cheese - 225 grams
- Icing Sugar - 1 cup or as needed
- Cream - 1 cup
- Blueberries - 1 cup
- Sugar - 3 tblsp
- Water - 3 tblsp
- Cornflour - 1 tblsp
- Take biscuits in a blender and powder coarse. Take it in a bowl. Add melted butter and mix well. Spoon this into the springform pan and spread evenly. Chill in fridge for 15 mins.
- Make blueberry sauce. Take blueberries in a sauce pan, add sugar and heat till it comes to a bubble. Mix cornflour with water and add into the blueberry mix. and cook till thickens. Set aside to cool.
- Now take cream cheese in a bowl and whip till creamy.
- Add in icing sugar and mix well
- Whip cream in a separate bowl till stiff. Spoon this into the cream cheese and fold gently.
- Spoon little blueberry sauce into the cream cheese and fold gently.
- Spoon this over the biscuit and top with blueberry sauce.
- let them chill overnight.
- Now slice and serve.
1)Take cookies in a blender
2)Powder it coarse and take it in a bowl
3)Melt some butter
4)Add butter into the biscuits
6)Take a spring form pan
7)Spoon biscuits mix in
8)Flatten it completely and put in fridge to set for 30 mins or so
9)Take cornflour in a bowl
10)Add water and mix to a slurry
11)Take blueberries in a sauce pan
12)Add in sugar
13)Add little water. Heat till it starts to boil
14)Now it has thickened
15)Add in cornflour mix in
16)Cook till it thickens
17)Now it is done.
18)Take cream in a bowl
19)Whip till thick
20)Take cream cheese in a bowl
21)Whip till creamy
22)Add in icing sugar
23)Whip till creamy
24)Add in creamy
26)Add in blueberry mix
28)Spoon this into the biscuit base
30)Spoon blueberry sauce on top and put in fridge overnight.
31)Leave to set overnight in fridge. Slice and serve.