Ragi Bonda Recipe with Step by Step Pictures.
Ragi bonda is made using idli dosa batter. If you have some leftover batter, add few veggies like carrots, onions and ragi flour in it. It is so easy to make and taste crispy and fluffy.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Idli Batter - 2 cup
- Carrot - 1 small chopped finely
- Onion - 1 small chopped finely
- Green Chillies - 1 chopped finely
- Ragi Flour - 1/2 cup to 3/4 cup
- Ginger - 1 tsp chopped finely
- Curry leaves a sprig
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Mix all ingredients to a thick batter.
- Heat oil. Add dollops of batter and fry till golden brown.
- Drain and serve hot.
1)Take idli batter in a bowl
2)Add chopped carrots.
3)Add chopped onions
4)Add chopped green chillies, curry leaves
6)Add in pepper powder
8)Add in ragi flour
9)Mix to a smooth thick batter
10)Heat oil in a pan
11)Add small dollops of the batter
13)Fry till golden brown
14)Now it is golden