- How to Make Spiced Tea without Milk in 5 Easy Steps
- There are many spices in our stash that are replete with healing health benefits
- The Spiced Tea has so many health benefits in them.
- Health Benefits of Cinnamon
- Health Benefits of Ginger
- Health Benefits of Cardamom & Black Pepper
- TRENDING VIDEO
- Spiced Tea Recipe
- Ingredients 1x2x3x
Last Updated on March 21, 2021
"Spiced Tea is a delicious Black tea infused with warm spices and served hot on a cold winter day. Delicious spiced tea recipe without Milk. Spiced Chai Tea"
Spiced tea is super comforting and soothing drink during monsoon season. When the weather gets cold and breezy, This warm spiced tea comes to the rescue.
I usually love my hot drinks, they make me feel cozy and comfortable. I love to make this drink with any sweetner as you like. You can use keto friendly sugar or honey instead of regular sugar.
You will love Turmeric Latte Recipe
How to Make Spiced Tea without Milk in 5 Easy Steps
- Gather all your spices
- Add spices along with little sweetner.
- Simmer this
- Then add tea powder and cook on low. Strain it.
- Serve warm or hot.
There are many spices in our stash that are replete with healing health benefits
1. Spiced tea is low in calories and high in protein as compared to sugary and fizzy drinks and sodas.
2. Spiced tea is enriched with anti-diabetic properties; it helps keep your blood sugar levels in control.
3. Whole Spices also helps rev up your metabolism naturally.
4. Loaded with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
5. The concoction may also help the body to fight infections and repairs tissue damage.
6. good for your heart.
The Spiced Tea has so many health benefits in them.
Health Benefits of Cinnamon
- Cinnamon Is Loaded With Antioxidants.
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties.
- May Cut the Risk of Heart Disease.
- Lowers Blood Sugar Levels
- Has a Powerful Anti-Diabetic Effect.
Health Benefits of Ginger
- Reduces Cold and Flu
- Good for Your Heart
- Treats Inflammation
- Prevents Cancer
- Ginger Improves Brain Functionality
- Treats Severe Indigestion
- Prevents Nausea
Health Benefits of Cardamom & Black Pepper
- Reduces High Blood Pressure.
- Fights Bad Bacteria.
- Relaxes You
- Post-Surgery Recovery.
- Soothes and Reduces Inflammation.
- Black Pepper helps in throat infection & weightloss.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Spiced Tea Recipe
- 2 tsp Black Tea Powder
- 4 cups Water
- 1 stick Cinnamon
- 5 Cardamom
- 5 Cloves
- 2 tbsp Fresh Ginger
- 2 tsp Black Pepper
- ¼ cup Jaggery or Palm Sugar
- Take spices in a mortar and pestle and crush it roughly.
- Take it in a sauce pan. Add in water and jaggery and bring it to a boil.
- Boil for 3 mins till spices infused in the water.
- Now add in black tea and turn off the heat.
- Leave it to steep for 3 mins.
- Strain the tea using a tea strainer. Serve hot.
- You can dry roast the whole spices and powder them coarse. Store this in a container and use them as needed.
- You can use any brand tea as you like.
- You can use any sweetner as you like.
1)Take jaggery in a sauce pan
2)Add in water as needed
3)Now take your spices in a mortar and pestle. Take ginger, pepper, cinnamon, cloves and cardamom in a mortar.
4)Crush it gently.
5)Spices is crushed.
6) Add it into the sauce pan.
8)Heat it and bring it to a boil.
9)Bring it to a boil and cook for 5 mins.
10)Add in black tea.
11)Turn off the heat. Leave it for a min.
12)Strain the tea.
13)Spiced tea done.