Cafe Style Hot Chocolate Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious cafe style hot chocolate or hot cocoa which not only taste amazing but is so delicious and creamy. Just like the one you get in cafe.
Soothing and comforting cafe style hot chocolate which is not only tasty but is very refreshing as well. It taste so delicious and cools your throat instantly.
Hot chocolate is a soothing drink. This one is so calming and soothing for body while hot chocolate is dark, rich and decadent. This has just plain cocoa, milk, mint extract and vanilla. Use good quality cocoa powder for maximum taste.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Milk - 1 cup
- Cocoa Powder - 2 tsp
- Dark Chocolate Chips - 2 tblsp
- Sugar - 1 tblsp
- Salt a pinch
- Vanilla Extract - ½ tsp
- Take all ingredients except salt and vanilla in a sauce pan and whisk well.
- Bring it to a boil. Simmer for 2 mins.
- Now add in salt and vanilla and mix well.
- Take it off the heat and use a electric hand blender to whip this up till frothy and creamy.
- Now pour into serving glass and serve.
1)Take milk in a sauce pan
3)Add cocoa powder
4)Add chocolate chips
6)Bring it to a boil.
7)Simmer for 2 to 3 mins
10)Take it off the heat
11)Use a hand blender to whip this till frothy
13)Pour it into serving glasses