White Chocolate Cocoa Cookies Recipe with step by step pictures.
Delicious Cocoa white chocolate cookies turned out super yummy and tasted amazing. This cookies was so soft and chewy and turned out to be a perfect treat.
You can chill the batter in fridge before baking so the cookies dont spread a lot. But i used it right away and also baked the cookies in the bottom rack of the oven which made the cookies spread.
Over these many years of baking, i can give you few points for you to get the perfect cookie recipe.
1)Don't skip any ingredients always use the proper measure.
2)Use all ingredients in room temperature.
3)Don't over mix the batter
4)Use best quality chocolate which melts beautifully.
5)Don't over bake the cookies, the cookies will look soft when they are taken from the oven, but as they cool they will harden.
6)bake in the bottom rack so cookies spread.
Here is the collection of chocolate chip cookies recipes for you.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
White Chocolate Cocoa Cookies Recipe
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 cup 120 grams
- Cocoa Powder - ½ cup 50 grams
- Baking Soda / Cooking Soda - ½ tsp
- Salt - ¼ tsp
- Unsalted Butter - ½ cup / 100 grams
- Brown Sugar - ½ cup 100 grams
- Sugar - ½ cup 100 grams
- Egg - 1
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- White Chocolate - 1 cup chopped into bite sizes
)MY 1 CUP MEASURES 240 ML)
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F / 180 degree C.
- Take butter, sugar and brown sugar and vanilla. Beat till creamy.
- Add in egg mix well.
- Add in baking soda, salt and mix well.
- Add in cocoa, flour and mix well.
- Add in white chocolate chunks and mix well.
- Scoop using icecream scoop and place it in a baking sheet.
- Place it in the bottom shelf of oven.
- Bake for 12 to 14 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
White Chocolate Cocoa Cookies With Step by Step Pictures
1)Take butter in a bowl.
2)Take brown sugar and sugar in a bowl
3)Add in vanilla
5)Add in egg
7)Add in BAKING SODA
8)Add in salt
9)Add in cocoa powder
10)Add in flour
12)Add in chocolate chunks
13)Scoop batter in sheet
14)Bake in the bottom rack
15)Bake till done