Traditional Chocolate Chunks cookies recipe with step by step pictures.
One of the best ever cookie dough which you can make it any different flavours. Infact i made 4 cookies using the same cookie dough which i will share in the coming recipes.
This cookies is absolutely delicious and taste amazing with a cup of cold milk. The cookies itself has tons of chocolate in them which make them super moist.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Unsalted Butter - 100 grams
- Sugar - 125 grams
- Egg - 1
- Vanilla Extract -1 tsp
- Baking powder - 1 tsp
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1¼ cup (150 grams)
- Chocolate Chunks - 1 cup chopped
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
- Take butter, sugar, vanilla in a bowl and mix well.
- Add in egg and mix well.
- Add in baking powder and all purpose flour and mix well.
- Add in chocolate chunks and mix well.
- Place dough in fridge for 30 mins.
- Take small portion of dough and flatten it.
- Arrange it in a baking tray and bake for 15 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
1)Take Butter in a bowl
2)Add in sugar
4)Add in egg
5)Add in vanilla
6)Mix well till creamy
7)Add in baking powder
9)Add in flour
11)Add in chocolate chunks
13)Chill the dough for 30 mins
14)Take small portion and flatten it
15)Bake it in the lower rack of oven
16)Bake till done
17)Now it is baked