Eggless Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe with step wise pictures.
Soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies which is eggless. Yogurt acts as a perfect egg substitute and gives perfect cookies all the time.
This is a delicious chocolate chip cookies which has no eggs in them. The cookies is soft and chewy at the same time. This can be stored in a air tight container for 2 to 3 days.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 cup 120 grams
- Unsalted Butter - 50 grams soft
- Brown Sugar - 1/4 cup 50 grams
- Sugar - 1/4 cup 50 grams
- Yogurt / Curd - 1.5 tblsp
- Baking Soda / Cooking Soda - 1/2 tsp
- Salt a pinch
- Chocolate Chips - 2/3 cup
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
- Take butter in a bowl. Add both sugar and cream till smooth.
- Add in yogurt and mix well.
- Add in flour, baking soda, salt and chocolate chips and mix well.
- Take small portion of dough, roll it smooth, flatten it and arrange in a parchment lined baking pan.
- Top with more choco chips.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12 to 15 mins.
- Remove and cool a little,
1)Take unsalted soft butter in a bowl.
2)Add brown sugar
Also check out
3)Add in sugar
5)Add little curd / yogurt
6)Mix till creamy.
7)Add in flour
8)Add baking soda
9)Add little salt
10)Add some chocolate chips
11)Mix till combined
12)Now the dough is made.
13)Take small portion of the dough and shape it into ball.
15)Arrange on a parchment lined baking pan.
16)Now it is done.
17)Place some choco chips on top
18)Bake in a 180 degree C preheated oven for 12 to 15 mins