Double Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe with step by step pictures. Chewy cookies with two times chocolate and is totally addictive.
I go crazy for chocolates, choose chocolate flavours in everything starting from shakes to ice creams. I pick chocolate cookies or chocolate chips cookies when I select cookies from supermarket. Even love to pick chocolate as my desert if I get a chance too. Nutella is my absolute munching option when I feel stressed. I think I have told enough.
Now to todays chocolate selection..I have a chocolate chips cookies recipe in my blog before..I wanted to try a chocolate chip cookies with cocoa in it to make it even more delicious. Finally the time came and I made a batch of those..It turned out so yummy, these cookies tasted so good when they are dipped in a glass of milk..I baked a batch of cookies instantly and I am having a batch of them in freezer to make it whenever you want them.
chewy chocolate chips cookies
Triple chocolate cookies
Chocolate chips cookies version 2
Oats & chocolate chips cookies
1 min microwave chocolate chips cookies
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Double Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- All Purpose Flour - 2 cup or 240 gms
- Sugar - 2 cup or 400 gms
- Cocoa - 1/ 2 cup or 60 gms
- Butter - 150 gms or ⅔ cup or ⅓ pound
- Baking Soda - 1 tsp
- Baking Powder - 1 tsp
- Egg- 2
- Vanilla - 1 tsp
- Coffee Powder -1 tsp
- Cinnamon powder - 1 tsp
- Chocolate Chips - 2 cup or 300 gms
- Preheat the oven to 170 degree C / 340 degree F. Line a cookie sheet with foil and spray it with oil.
- Take flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, coffee in a bowl and mix well. Set this aside till use.
- Take butter, sugar and vanilla in a bowl and beat it till it gets creamy.
- Add one egg at a time and beat well.
- Now slowly add in the flour mixture and mix well till combined.
- Now add in the chocolate chips and mix well using a spatula.
- Take a icecream scoop and scoop some dough out of it. Roll it in your hands and flatten it slightly.
- Arrange it in a baking tray, leaving space between each other.
- Bake it for 14-15 mins.
- Remove the tray from the oven and let it cool completely.
- Serve warm with a glass of milk.
Double Chocolate Cookies Recipe Step by Step Pictures
|Take all your ingredients|
|Mix up all the dry ingredients in a bowl|
|Set this aside till use|
|Take butter in a mixing bowl|
|add sugar to it|
|and start mixing|
|add one egg first|
|and mix well|
|add another egg too|
|and continue mixing|
|Now slowly add the flour in|
|and mix till everything is combined|
|add chocolate chips|
|and mix well|
|Spray a tray which is lined with foil|
|scoop some dough|
|roll it then flatten it and then place it in the tray|
|Serve with a glass of milk|