Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Cadburys Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious chocolate chips cookies which taste so yummy. This recipe is found from cadburys chocolate chips packet. It is so easy to make and taste amazing.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 2 cups / 240 grams
- Castor Sugar - 80 grams
- Brown Sugar - 100 grams / ½ cup
- Egg - 1
- Vanilla Essence - 1 tsp
- Unsalted Butter - 125 grams
- Baking Powder - 2 tsp
- Salt - ¼ tsp
- Chocolate Chips - 1 cup
- Preheat oven to 180 degree c.
- Take butter in a bowl. Add sugar, brown sugar and mix well till creamy.
- Add in vanilla, egg and mix well.
- Add in flour, baking powder, salt and mix well.
- Add in chocolate chips mix well to a dough.
- Take small portion of dough and roll it.
- Place it in parchment paper, bake for 15 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
1)Take soft butter in a bowl
2)Add in sugar
3)Add in brown sugar
4)Mix well till creamy
5)Add in vanilla
6)Add in egg
8)Add in baking powder
11)Add in flour
12)Mix well to a dough
13)Add in chocolate chips
14) Mix well
15) Take small ball
16) Place on baking sheet
17)Bake till done and serve.