White Chocolate Peppermint Pie Recipe with Step by Step Pictures.
Delicious pie made using white chocolate. This is very easy to make but taste so rich and decadent. The addition of peppermint oil makes this so wonderful.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Digestive Biscuits - 15
- Butter - 100 grams melted 1/2 cup
- White Chocolate - 300 grams
- Cream - 1/2 cup 120 ml
- Peppermint Essence - few drops
- Whipped cream as needed
- Powder bisucits, add melted butter and mix well. Spoon this in pie dish and spread evenly. Press firmly so pack them. Pop this in fridge for 30 mins.
- Now for filling, take white chocolate in a bowl, melt it gently. Add cream and mix well.
- Add peppermint essence and mix well.
- Pour this into the biscuit base.
- Pop in fridge for overnight.
- Top it with whipped cream. Pop this in fridge for few hours.
- Slice and serve.
1)Crush biscuits and add in a bowl
2)Add in melted butter
4)Spoon this into the pie dish. spread evenly.
5)Press lightly. Pop this in fridge for 30 mins.
6)Take white chocolate in a bowl
7)Melt it gently
8)Add in cream
10)Add in peppermint oil or essence
12)Pour this into the pan
13)Let this set in fridge for 4 to 6 hours.
14)Once it is set
15)Top with whipped cream
16)Leave this in fridge for 30mins or so
17)Slice and serve