White Chocolate Pomegranate Cupcakes Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious soft vanilla cupcakes which has pomegranate and white chocolates in them. This cupcakes taste so delicious and moist.
Super delicious and moist cupcakes which has a hint of pomegranate flavour and taste so delicious. This recipe can be served without frosting as well.
I have made so many muffins and cakes. But I haven’t made a white chocolate flavoured muffins or cupcakes except I made a truly decadent white forest cake which is quite popular.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Unsalted Butter - 100 grams
- Sugar - 1/2 cup + 2 tblsp
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Egg - 1
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 cup 120 grams
- Baking powder - 1 tsp
- Baking Soda - 1/2 tsp
- Milk - 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup
- Pomegranate - 1/4 cup
- White Chocolate Chips - 1/3 cup
- White Chocolate Chips - 1/4 cup
- Butter - 3 tblsp
- Sweetened Condensed Milk - 4 tblsp
- Milk - 2 tblsp
- Icing Sugar - 1/2 cup
(MY 1 CUP MEASURES 240 ML)
- Preheat oven to 180 degee C.m
- Cream together butter and sugar till creamy.
- Add in vanilla and mix well.
- Add in egg and beat till combined.
- Add in flour, baking powder, baking soda and milk. Fold gently.
- Add in pomegranate and white chocolate chips and fold gently.
- Spoon the batter into cupcake tray lined with baking cases.
- Bake for 20 to 22 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
- For frosting, melt together white chocolate chips, butter and condensed milk together. Mix to smooth it out.
- Add in milk and mix well.
- Add in icing sugar and beat till thick.
- Now spoon this over cupcakes and decorate with sprinkles and pomegranate.
1)Cream butter and sugar in a bowl
2)Beat till creamy.
4)Mix till creamy
5)Add in egg
7)Add in flour
8)Add in baking powder
9)Add in baking soda
13)Add white chocolate chips
14) Fold gently
15)Line cupcake tray with muffin cases
16)Spoon batter in it and bake till golden. Set aside to cool down completely.
17)Now for frosting. Take white chocolate chips in a bowl
19)Add condensed milk
20)Melt in microwave for 2 mins
21)Mix till creamy
23)Add icing sugar
26)Spread over cupcakes
27)Top with sprinkles and pomegranate