Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Whole Egg Mayonnaise Recipe with Step by Step Pictures.
This is one of the simple condiment you could ever make. It needs whole egg and oil. It calls for a whole egg so there is no wastage of egg whites.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Whole Egg Mayonnaise
- Egg - 1
- Oil - 1 cup
- Mustard Powder - ½ tsp
- Lemon Juice to Vinegar - 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Take egg in a bowl, or blender.
- Add in mustard powder and mix well.
- Blend it lightly.
- Add in lemon juice and blend. Now add oil in very slowly and keep blending on low. Drizzle oil very slowly so it doesnt get separated.
- If you are using a bowl, drizzle oil and keep whisking using hands.
- Once it gets thick, stop blending.
- Add salt and mix well.
1)Take egg in a blender
2)Add in mustard powder
3)Blend it once
4)Add lemon juice or vinegar
5)Take your oil and drizzle in very slowly.
6)Keep drizzling slowly
7)Like this. If you are using a bowl and whisk. drizzle slowly and keep whisking.
8)Add salt and mix