Whole Egg Mayonnaise Recipe with Step by Step Pictures.
This is one of the simple condiment you could ever make. It needs whole egg and oil. It calls for a whole egg so there is no wastage of egg whites.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Egg - 1
- Oil - 1 cup
- Mustard Powder - ½ tsp
- Lemon Juice to Vinegar - 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Take egg in a bowl, or blender.
- Add in mustard powder and mix well.
- Blend it lightly.
- Add in lemon juice and blend. Now add oil in very slowly and keep blending on low. Drizzle oil very slowly so it doesnt get separated.
- If you are using a bowl, drizzle oil and keep whisking using hands.
- Once it gets thick, stop blending.
- Add salt and mix well.
1)Take egg in a blender
2)Add in mustard powder
3)Blend it once
4)Add lemon juice or vinegar
5)Take your oil and drizzle in very slowly.
6)Keep drizzling slowly
7)Like this. If you are using a bowl and whisk. drizzle slowly and keep whisking.
8)Add salt and mix