Eggless Pistachio Cake Recipe – Pista Loaf Cake Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super easy and delicious pistachio cake which is so moist. The cake is eggless and makes perfect slices and taste amazing.
I had a bunch of pistachios lying in the fridge. I wanted to use those in baking recipes. So i made a batch of eggless cake and cookies. Both of the turned out super delicious. The cake itself is super moist. It sliced beautifully and no one can ever believe that it is eggless.
I also made a cookies which was super duper hit. I have already shared it.
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Moist Carrot Banana bread
Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread
Eggless Whole Wheat Banana Bread
Banana Cornflakes Muffins
Banana Chocolate Cupcakes
Banana Nut Muffins
Banana Oats Muffin
Banana Oats Bran Muffins
Banana Oats Muffins
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Yogurt / Curd - ½ cup
- Melted Butter - ⅓ cup
- Honey - ¼ cup
- Sugar - ½ cup
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 cup
- Pistachio - ½ cup powdered
- Baking Soda / Cooking Soda - 1 tsp
- Milk - ¼ cup to ½ cup
- Salt a pinch
- Pistachio - 2 tblsp chopped for sprinkling on top.
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Take yogurt, butter, vanilla, honey and sugar in a bowl and whisk well.
- Add in flour, pista powder, baking soda, salt and fold gently.
- If the batter is too thick, add some milk to thin it down.
- Now spoon the batter in the prepared pan and top with chopped pista.
- Bake for 35 to 45 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Slice and serve.
1)Powder some pistachio in a blender
2)Take yogurt in a bowl.
5)Add in melted butter
6)Add in vanilla
9)Add pista powder
11)Add baking soda
13)Add milk if the batter is too thick.
14)The batter should be smooth.
15)Line a loaf pan with parchment paper
16)Spoon batter in
17)Top with pistachio
18)Bake till done
19)Cool it down, then slice and serve