Spinach & Cauliflower Paratha Recipe with step wise pictures.
Healthy spinach and cauliflower paratha which taste so delicious. It is perfect to put in your kids lunch box.
Delicious and spicy chapati which can be had as it is or with some curd and pickle. This makes a great recipe to put in your kids lunch box too.
The chapati made this way is so flavourful and so tasty. You dont need any sidedish for this, just have it with some pickle or curd and it is good enough. Check out my methi thepla recipe which i made using dried kasuri methi leaves.
Capsicum Cheese Paratha
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Spinach / Palak - 1 cup pureed
- Wheat Flour / Atta - 1.5 cup + more for rolling
- Salt to taste
- Oil - 1 tsp
- Water as needed
- Ghee or Oil for pan frying
- Cauliflower - 2 cups grated
- Coriander leaves - 3 tblspn chopped finely
- Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
- Cumin Powder - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Take spinach in a blender and puree it.
- Take wheat flour, salt, spinach puree and oil in a bowl and mix well.
- Slowly add water as needed and knead to a soft dough.
- Now apply oil over the dough and let it rest for 30 mins.
- Mix all ingredients for filling and set aside.
- Take a small portion of dough, flatten it lightly. Spoon filling in and seal from the edges.
- Roll it out.
- Cook on a pan till golden on both sides. Apply oil or ghee and cooking.
1)Take spinach in a blender an puree till smooth.
2)take wheat flour in a bowl
3)add in salt
4)add in spinach puree
7)add in some water
9)Apply oil over it and set aside for 30 mins.
10)Take some washed cauliflower
11)Grate them finely
12)Take it in a bowl.
13)Add in coriander leaves
14)Add in chilli powder, cumin powder and salt.
16)Take a portion of dough
17)Flatten it lightly.
18)Spoon the cauliflower filling inside. I like lots of filling.
19)seal from the edges
20)Cover it up.
22)Roll it into a paratha
23)Cook on a hot pan
24)Flip over and cook
25)Apply ghee on top.
26)Flip over and cook
27)Apply more ghee
28)Cook till golden on both sides