Manchatti Chicken Masala Recipe with step wise pictures.
Spicy and flavourful manchatti chicken masala which taste super delicious with rice, roti or naan. This is so easy to make and taste amazing.
When i was looking for dinner inspiration online, i came across a picture of a spicy chicken curry served with some naan. I got so inspired from that so i made it almost immediately.
This chicken dish is so easy to make, you need basic ingredients. If you use small chicken pieces then it will be more tasty.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Chicken - 500 grams
- Coconut Oil - 4 tblsp
- Onions - 2 large sliced thinly
- Green Chillies - 2
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 2 tblsp
- Kashmiri Chilli Powder - 1 tblsp
- Coriander Powder - 1 tblsp
- Chicken Masala Powder - 2 tblsp
- Tomato - 4 large chopped finely
- Curry Leaves a handful
- Water as needed
- Salt to taste
- Coriander Leaves - a handful chopped finely
- Heat oil in a pot.
- Add in onions, chillies and cook till golden.
- Add in ginger garlic paste and saute for a min.
- Add in tomatoes and cook till mushy.
- Add in spice powders and mix well.
- Add in salt and mix well.
- Add in chicken, curry leaves and mix well.
- Cover and cook on low heat till chicken is done.
- Add in water and bring it to a boil. Simmer for 10 mins.
- Add coriander leaves.
1)Heat coconut oil in a earthernware pot.
2)Add sliced onions
3)Add in green chillies
4)Add some salt.
5)Cover and cook till onions gets soft.
6)Now it has turned soft.
7)Add in ginger garlic paste
8)Saute for a min
9)Add in tomatoes
10)Mix well. Cook till mushy.
11)Add in chilli powder, coriander powder
12)Add in chicken masala powder
13)Add in curry leaves
15)Add in chicken
11)Cover and cook till chicken is done.
13)Add water as required.
14)Bring it to a boil. Simmer for 10 more mins.
15)Add in coriander leaves