Chocolate Sponge Muffins Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious chocolate sponge muffin which is so tasty when served with a cup of milk or coffee. You can decorate this with frosting and serve too.
I love baking muffins more than anything else. Not only because it is easy to make, but it makes a great thing to have as morning breakfast. I am not a big morning person, but i like to enjoy a warm muffin in the morning along with a cup of tea, coffee or in my case a cup of green tea.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Chocolate Sponge Muffins Recipe
- Eggs - 3
- Sugar - 1 cup 200 grams
- Vanilla extract - 1 tsp
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 cup 120 grams
- Baking Powder - 1 tsp
- Salt a pinch
- Cocoa powder - 3 tblsp
- Hot Milk - ½ cup 120 ml
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line muffin cup with cupcake cases and set aside.
- Take eggs in a bowl and beat till creamy and fluffy.
- Add in sugar little by little and beat again.
- Add vanilla and mix well.
- Add in flour, salt, baking powder and fold gently.
- Add in cocoa powder and mix well.
- Add in hot milk and fold gently.
- Spoon it into muffin mould and bake for 12 to 15 mins till it is done.
- Remove and cool completely.
1)Take eggs in a bowl
2)Use a beater to beat till fluffy
4)Add sugar slowly
5)Beat till it is melted
9)Add in all purpose flour
10)Add in baking powder
12)Add in hot milk
14)Add cocoa powder
16)Line muffin tray with cupcake cases
17)Take an icecream scoop
18)Fill with the batter
19)Bake till done and serve