Hope you will love it and tell me if you try it someday.
- Chicken Liver - 200 gms
- Onion - 1 medium size thinly sliced
- Tomatoes - 1 medium size chopped finely
- Curry leaves - 1spring
- Ginger Garlic Paste- 1 tblspn
- Coriander powder / Malli podi -1 tblspn
- Chilli powder - 1 tsp or to taste
- Turmeric powder /Manjal podi - 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder - 1 tsp
- Fennel Seeds / Saunf / Sombu - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves / Cilantro - for garnishing
- Oil - 2 tblspn
- Heat oil in a kadai. Add in fennel seeds and let them sizzle.
- Add in onions andsaute them for few mins. Add in ginger garlic paste and saute them for a mins.
- Add in curry leaves and mix them well.
- Now add in salt, spice powders and mix well.
- Throw the tomatoes in and give a stir. Cook the tomatoes till they turn slightly mushy.
- Add in chicken liver and toss well with the masala
- Cover this with a lid and cook on a low heat for 15-20 mins till the chicken liver is cooked completely, but doesn't turn mushy.
- Now open the lid and cook on a high heat, till all the water evaporates and the dish gets thick and dry.
- Throw in lots of coriander leaves and mix well so that the flavours will get united.
- Serve this curry with plain white rice and rasam. YUM YUM.
|Take all your ingredients|
|Heat oil in a non stick kadai|
|add some fennel seeds in it|
|add in onions|
|and saute them|
|now add in ginger garlic paste and curry leaves|
|add in the spice powders|
|and give it a stir|
|add in tomatoes|
|and mix well|
|add the chicken liver in|
|and toss well with the masala|
|cover and cook|
|till everything is cooked perfectly|
|Now turn the heat to high and evaporate the water from it|
|After it gets dry, add in coriander leaves|