French Toast Roll-Ups Recipe with step by step pictures. Bread slices spread with jam rolled into a log and dunked in egg mixture and fried.
I love making and cooking french toast, you can check out my recipe for all kind of french toast here in my blog. I have quite a few kind of it here. Check it here. Make french toast often, both sweet and savoury. French toast are so versatile, you can add anything to it, it will pick the flavours up for you. I always add vanilla in my french toast, but somewhere i heard that cardamom goes pretty well with it. I should try it soon.
This is not your ordinary french toast. This recipe is a kind of different one, it is a roll up. French toast made into rolls. it taste even more heavenly because it has jam filled inside it. I used my favorite mixed fruit jam for this. But you could probably fill it with peanut butter, nutella or anything you like. I have a dream of filling it with cream cheese and strawberries. These rolls gets its final touch by drenching it in cinnamon sugar. I hope you will love it as much as i did and let me know how it turned out.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
📖 Recipe Card
French Toast Roll-Ups Recipe | French Toast Rolls
- 6 Bread Slices
- 1 Egg
- 3 tbsp Milk
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon powder
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- Jam - as needed You can use any jam
- Butter for frying rolls
- Take egg, milk, 1 tblspn sugar and vanilla in a bowl. Mix this well till it is combined.
- Now take the bread slices and remove the crust off. Now roll them thinly using a rolling pin.
- Spread a good amount of jam on them. Roll them very tightly. Do the same to everything.
- Heat butter in a pan for frying the rolls.
- Now dip the rolls in the eggy mixture and fry them in butter. Cook on all sides so it gets evenly cooked and golden.
- Remove them to a plate.
- Mix up sugar and cinnamon, so it is well combined.
- Now roll the cooked french rolls in the cinnamon sugar.
French Toast Roll-Ups Recipe Step by Step Pictures
|Take all your ingredients|