Fried Chicken Roast with Step by Step Pictures. Spicy chicken roast taste amazing with rice or roti.
This is one chicken dish which i have been planning to make for a very long time..Couple days back i made it and it was spot on..The flavours were perfect and we enjoyed with rice.
Roast chicken is chicken that has been roasted as food, whether in a home kitchen, over an open fire, or with a rotisserie (rotary spit). In general, the chicken is roasted with its own fat and juices by circulating the meat during roasting, and as a result, they are usually cooked exposed to fire or heat with some type of rotary grill to
ensure the most efficient circulation of these fats and juices. Roast chicken is a dish that can be found in many different cuisines around the world.
Andhra Chicken Curry
Easy Chicken Curry
Traditional Chicken Curry
No Coconut Chicken Curry
Roasted Chicken Curry
Chettinad Chicken Curry
Aloo Chicken Curry
Andhra Butter Chicken Curry
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you..
Ingredients for Fried Chicken Roast
Fennel seeds :
Fennel seeds are the dried seeds of the fennel herb, and they resemble cumin seeds but are greener. They taste aniseed and have a warm, sweet aroma. They can be used alone or in spice blends like Chinese five-spice powder and Indian panch phoran.
Turmeric Powder :
The turmeric root is quite bitter, but has an almost citrusy taste, compared to the powder. Turmeric also has something of a sweet taste, and it is quite earthy. When you use the powder, you're unlikely to notice the texture unless you use a substantial amount, but it is somewhat gritty
Vinegars acidity or sourness enhances the flavour of food and adds balance to a rich dish. Salad dressings, marinades, sauces, mayonnaise, and ketchup are all examples of where it can be found. Vinegar has the ability to alter the texture of foods.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Fried Chicken Roast Recipe
- For Masala:
- Oil - 1 tblspn
- Fennel Seeds / Sombu / Saunf - 1 tsp
- Garlic - 6 cloves crushed
- Onion - 1 large sliced thinly
- Green Chillies - 3 to 4
- Tomatoes - 2 sliced thinly
- Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder - 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder - ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Lemon Juice to taste
- For Frying Chicken:
- Chicken - 1 kg with bones
- Lemon Juice or Vinegar - ¼ cup
- Chilli Powder - 1 tblspn
- Coriander Powder - 1 tblspn
- Garam Masala Powder - 2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Rice Flour - ½ cup
- Oil for deep frying
- For Grinding:
- Coriander Leaves - ½ cup chopped
- Mint Leaves - ½ cup chopped
- Curry leaves - a handful
- Ginger - 3 tblspn
- Garlic - 6 to 8 cloves
- Grind all ingredients given to a smooth paste. Take chicken in a bowl, add all ingredients except oil and rice flour along with the ground masala and mix well. Leave to marinate for 3 to 4 hours or overnight.
- Before frying, add rice flour and mix well. Now drop this in hot oil and fry till golden for 8 to 10 mins. Drain and set aside.
- In a separate pan, heat oil and add fennel seeds. Let them sizzle.
- Add in onions and cook till golden, add green chillies and mix well.
- Add turmeric powder and mix well.
- Add in tomatoes and cook till it gets mushy. Add in chilli, garam masala powder and salt and mix well.
- Add fried chicken back in and toss well.
- Add lemon juice and mix well.
Fried Chicken Roast Step by Step
|Take coriander, mint and curry leaves in a blender|