Fruit Zipzicles also called as tube ice brings back lots of childhood memories. Fresh fruit juices are poured into tube like covers which are called as zipzicle pouches and freezed. This makes a mess free popsicles for kids.
Have you ever tasted this tube ice when you were little. My most favorite flavor is grape. I was looking to recreate this recipe for a long time. Finally few weeks back I heard about the company zipzicles through my friend. She told me that they have this cover, so I wrote to them asking whether they can ship to india. They were too kind to send me these samples.
The pack comes with 36 zipzicles pouches and 4 holder. So small kids can use this pouches for easy holding.
First I decided to make few fruit flavors, I have few more recipes on mind which will be shared soon.
Zipzicles are tube shaped fruit ice which makes a mess free popsicles for kids. These popsicles are fresh and can be made healthy for kids with no added extra sugar.
P.S: This is not a paid review.
How to Make Fruit Zipzicles at Home
- Puree fruits with sweetener of your choice.
- You could make any fruit juice as your prefer.
- Pour it into pouches or popsicle moulds.
- Freeze over night.
Pro Tips & Variations
- All you need is any flavors of your choice.
- You can use any fruits in this.
- Puree your fruits till smooth. You can strain the pureed fruits if you want it to be smooth.
- You could add some sweetener to your fruit juices if you want. If the fruits are naturally sweet then skip the sugar. Instead of sugar you can add honey, agave or maple syrup.
- You could freeze literally any flavors.
- Coffee, Sweetened milk shakes, Melted Ice creams, Cola can be freezed in this.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Fruit Zipzicles Recipe | Tube Ice Recipe
- Make juice as mentioned, pour it into zipsicle tube and seal it.
- Freeze overnight.
Fruit Zipzicles Step by Step
|Grab your fruits|
|make pineapple juice, recipe here|
|all done, ready to freeze|