Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Mango Strawberry Popsicles Recipe - Summer Special Recipes
Super refreshing mango strawberry popsicles recipe which taste so delicious. This popsicle taste so yummy and the combo of mango and strawberries taste yum.
I love making popsicles during this hot weather. My mom is a fan of my popsicles so i try to make it often. Since i am in a popsicle making mood. She started demanding many popsicle recipes to me. Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Mango Strawberry Popsicles Recipe
- Mango - 1 ripe peeled and cubed
- Strawberry - 10
- Sugar - ½ cup
- Water - ½ cup
- Take sugar and water in a sauce pan and bring it to a boil. Mix till sugar melts. Set aside to cool.
- Take mangoes in a blender, add some of the sugar syrup and puree till smooth.
- Pour it in popsicle mould till it is half full.
- Now take strawberries in a blender and add sugar syrup to taste and blend till smooth.
- Pour this over strawberries and place popsicle lid on top.
- Freeze overnight.
- When serving, run tap water over it. Remove carefully and serve.
1)Take sugar in a sauce pan
3)Bring it to a boil.
4)Cool it down.
5)Take mango and strawberries
6)Peel off the skin
8)Take mangoes in a blender
9)Add some syrup.
10) puree till smooth
11)Fill popsicle mould till half filled
12)Take strawberries in a blender
13)Add some sugar syrup
14)Blend till smooth.
15)Fill the mould till full.
16)Cover with the lid.
18)Now remove from freezer
19)Run under tap water
20) Remove from mould.