Lemonade Recipe with step by step pictures. Refreshing lemonade made with lemon juice, water, sugar and ice cubes.
Lemonade is my favorite drink of all time. We call it as Lemon juice, and make it probably daily. But I just add some sugar and a touch of salt in some lemon juice and fill it with cold water and have it. It is just plain juice and taste fantastic when we have it after a long day in sun.
I will post another recipe of this fantastic juice soon. So try this and let me know what you think.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
📖 Recipe Card
Lemonade Recipe | Homemade Lemonade Recipe
- For one Serving:
- Lemon Juice - 2 tblspn or to taste
- Simple Syrup - 3 tblspn or to taste
- Ice cubes as needed
- Cold Water or Fizzy Water as needed
- For Simple Syrup:
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Water - 2 cup
- Start by making Simple Syrup. Take sugar and water in a saucepan. Bring it to a boil and mix till sugar is dissolved. Simmer for 5 mins. Switch off the flame and allow it to cool down. Store this in a clean sterlized bottle and keep in fridge till you need it.
- Now make lemonade by mixing all other ingredients in a tall glass and enjoy immediately.
Lemonade Recipe Step by Step Pictures
|First start by making simple syrup,
Take sugar in a sauce pan
|Add water to it|