Mango Tender Coconut Jelly with Step by Step Pictures.
Delicious jelly made using tender coconut flesh and mango pieces dotted all over it. This agar agar jelly is super easy to make and takes just few minutes to set as well.
I have lots of agar agar packets lying in my cupboard. So decided to put them to good use. Actually agar agar or china grass is good for you since it is a natural coolant for your body. So it is good to include in your kids diet occasionally. It is very healthy that gelatin and taste good as well. if your kids love puddings and jellies then they will love this for sure.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Agar Agar / China Grass - 5 grams
- Water - 1 1/2 cup
- Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Sweetened Condensed Milk - 1/4 cup
- Ripe Mangoes - 1 cup chopped
- Tender Coconut - 1 cup chopped
- Soak china grass in water for 15 mins.
- Now take that in a sauce pan and add in 1 1/2 cup of water and heat it till china grass is melted.
- Now add in sugar and condensed milk and mix well.
- Take mangoes and tender coconut in a dish.
- Pour this over the fruit and coconut mix and leave to set in fridge for 2 hours.
- Now unmould. Slice and serve.
1)Take agar agar / china grass in a bowl. Cover with water and let it soak for 15 mins
2)in 15 mins the strips would be little soft
3)Take the china grass in a sauce pan, add 1 1/2 cup water and heat till it melts
5)Add in sweetened condensed milk
7)Now the mixture is done
8)Chop some tender coconut flesh and ripe mangoes
9)Add it in a dish
10)Pour the milk mix in
11)Pour it carefully
12)Now pop this in fridge for atleast 1 to 2 hours
13)Now it is set
15)Slice into pieces