No Bake Mango Tart Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super creamy and delicious mango tart. This is melt in mouth heaven, super easy to make and taste so delicious.
This is a delicious super easy mango tart which can be made without baking. It is perfect for parties and taste really delicious. The topping is so sweet and has a sweet mango tasty and the base is buttery and yummy.
Wheat Bran Bars
Almond Chocolate Bars
Oatmeal Chocolate Bars
Peanut Butter Bars
Strawberry Oatmeal Bars
Peanut Butter chocolate chip energy bars
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
No Bake Mango Tart Recipe
- Digestive Biscuits - 250 grams
- Butter - 75 grams melted
- Cream Cheese - 200 grams 1 cup
- Sugar - ½ cup or more
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Mango Puree - 1 cup
- Gelatin - 2 tsp
- Water - 3 tblsp
- Take digestive biscuits in a blender and crush coarse. Take it in a bowl. Add melted butter and mix well.
- Spoon this in a tart pan or pie pan and flatten it. Chill untill needed.
- Take gelatin and water in a sauce pan and let it soak for 5 mins.
- Heat it so it is melted.
- Now take cream cheese sugar in a bowl and mix well.
- Add in vanilla, mango puree and whisk till creamy.
- Add in melted gelatin and mix well.
- Pour this over the pie pan and chill for 5 to 6 hours in fridge.
- Slice and serve
1)Take a tart pan or pie pan.
1)Take some digestive biscuits in a blender
2)Powder till fine
3)Take it in a bowl
4)Add in melted butter
6)Spoon it in a pan
7)flatten it and chill for few hours.
8)Take gelatin in a sauce pan.
9)Add in water and soak for 5 mins.
10)Heat till gelatin is melted.
11)Add in cream cheese
12)Add in sugar
13)Cream well. Add in vanilla.
14)Mix well till creamy
15)Add in gelatin mix and mix well
16)Add in mango puree
18)Spoon it into pan.
11)Chill for few hours.
12)Slice and serve.
Leave a Reply