Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Peri Peri Fried Chicken Recipe with Step by Step Pictures.
Fried Chicken is a popular recipe all over the world. This peri peri fried chicken is one of the easiest recipe you could ever make. This taste lip smacking delicious.
There is nothing more comforting than crispy fried chicken. The chicken taste so juicy and the outside is crispy. The spice mix on top is tangy and spicy which makes this chicken super yummy.
I used store bought peri peri spice mix. You could use store bought peri peri spice mix or make your own. There are many recipes online for homemade spice mix. You could use any of it.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Peri Peri Fried Chicken Recipe
- Chicken - 500 grams
- Buttermilk / Curd - ¼ cup
- Peri Peri Spice Mix - 1 tblsp + 2 tblsp + 2 tsp
- Lemon Juice - 2 tblsp
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - ¼ cup
- Cornflour - ¼ cup
- Salt to taste
- Baking powder - ½ tsp
- Oil for deep frying
- Take chicken, 1 tblsp peri peri spice mix, butter milk, lemon juice and salt and mix well. Leave to marinate for 30 mins.
- Take flour, cornflour, 2 tblps peri peri spice mix, baking powder and salt. Mix well.
- Take chicken and coat in the flour mix.
- Heat oil for deep frying. Drop in chicken and fry for 5 mins. Drain it.
- Now heat oil again and drop chicken in and fry for another 3 to 4 mins. Sprinkle spice mix on it and toss well.
1)Take chicken in a bowl
2)Add in peri peri spice mix.
4)Add little buttermilk or yogurt
5)Add lemon juice
6)Leave to marinate for30 mins.
7)Take flour and cornflour in a plate
8)Add in peri peri spice mix and salt.
9)Add in baking powder.
11)Take chicken and coat in this flour
13)Now leave this chicken to dry for few mins.
15)Time to fry
16)Drop in hot oil
17)Fry for 3 to 4 mins.
18)Drop in hot oil again and fry till crispy
19)Take some spice mix
20)Sprinkle all over the chicken.