Paratha Chicken Puffs Recipe with Step by Step Pictures.
This chicken parcels are made using paratha dough which is super easy to make. All you need is some time and effort. This dough is fast to make and can make delicious puffs.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 2 cups
- Salt to taste
- Oil - 4 tblsp
- Water as needed
- Olive Oil - 1 tblsp
- Onion - 1 chopped finely
- Carrot - 1 chopped finely
- Dates - 4 chopped finely
- Cumin Powder - 1 tsp
- Chilli powder - 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
- Dried Parsley - 1 tsp
- Boneless Chicken - 500 grams chopped finely
- Salt to taste
- Cream cheese or cheese spread - ¼ cup
- Oil as needed
- Egg or milk for egg wash
- Start by making dough. Take flour, salt. water in a bowl. Knead to a soft dough. 4 tblsp oil and leave aside for 4 hours.
- Now heat oil in a pan. Add onions, carrot and saute for 2 mins,.
- Add spices and salt. Mix well.
- Add chicken and stir fry till cooked.
- Add in cream cheese and mix well. Filling done.
- Now divide the dough into small portions. Take a dough and spread it as thin as possible. Now fold this into each till it forms a square. Now set that aside for 15 mins.
- Now flatten that dough, Spoon filling in and fold.
- Brush beaten egg or milk on top.
- Pop this in a preheated oven. Oven should be heated to 200 degree C.
- Bake for 20 to 30 mins.
- Remove and serve.
1)Take flour in a bowl
4)Knead to a soft dough
5)Add oil and set aside for 4 hourrs
5)Heat oil in a pan. Add onions and carrots
7)Saute till veggies are cooked
8)Add in dates
11)Saute till chicken is cooked
12)Now chicken is cooked
13)Add in cheese spread or cream cheese
14)Mix well. Filling is done.
16)Divide it into small portions
16)Set aside for 30 mins
17)Take small portion
20)Fold in half
23)Spoon chicken in
25)Place it in a baking tray. Brush top with milk or egg wash
26)Bake till done