Nigella Lawson Sticky Toffee Pudding – Sticky Dates Pudding Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious sticky dates pudding which is super easy to make. This makes bouncy sponge with a delicious caramel buttery sauce which makes it taste so good.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1½ cup (180 grams)
- Brown Sugar - ½ cup (100 grams)
- Baking powder - 1 tsp
- Salt - ¼ tsp
- Egg - 1
- Melted Butter or Oil - ¼ cup (60 ml)
- Milk - ½ cup (120 ml)
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Chopped Dates - 1 cup
- Brown sugar - 1 cup (200 grams)
- Butter - 6 tblsp
- Boiling Water - 500 ml
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
- Take all ingredients for cake in a bowl and mix well.
- Grease a baking dish with butter. Spoon batter in and spread evenly.
- Now sprinkle brown sugar on top. Top with butter.
- Now pour boiling water over it.
- Place this in a baking tray and pop this in oven and cook for 45 mins.
- Remove and cool for 5 mins.
- Serve with icecream or whipped cream.
1)Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Take brown sugar in a bowl
2)Add all purpose flour
3)Add in baking powder
4)Add in salt
5)Whisk till combined
9)Add melted butter
11)Add in chopped dates
13)grease a baking dish
14)Spoon batter in
16)Top with brown sugar
17)Top with few butter pieces
18)Top with boiling water
19)POp this in a baking sheet and bake in center of oven for 45 mins
20)Now it is baked