- Ragi Pumpkin Seed Muffins Recipe
- About Ragi Pumpkin Seed Muffins Recipe
- Ragi Pumpkin Seed Muffins Ingredients
- How to Make Ragi Pumpkin Seed Muffins
- Dry Ingredients:
- Wet Ingredients:
- Prepare Batter:
- Ragi Pumpkin Seed Muffins Recipe
- Ingredients 1x2x3x
- Egg Substitutes for Muffins (Substitute anyone of the below for Every 1 Egg)
- How to Bake Muffin without Oven
- Storage Suggestions
Last Updated on September 16, 2021
"Ragi Pumpkin Seed Muffins with Step by Step Pictures. Healthy and Nutritious muffins made with ragi and whole wheat flour. This muffins makes a perfect snack or a breakfast."
Ragi and Pumpkin Seed Muffins is a healthy, wholesome, nutritious muffins which you can ever make. The muffin is hearty and fibre rich recipe. You will be baking this again and again.
These muffins are so filling they make great grab food. These muffins are great for picnic or parties too. Make a batch for breakfast on the go and after school snacks. This muffins is super filling.
About Ragi Pumpkin Seed Muffins Recipe
If you are looking for a nutritious baked goodies then this is the recipe for you. Wholesome muffins made using ragi flour, whole wheat flour. This muffin has lots of pumpkin seeds added to give the perfect texture. It needs just 30 mins to make. This is the kind of muffin which you could have for breakfast.
Ragi Pumpkin Seed Muffins Ingredients
- Ragi flour | Finger Millet Flour
- Atta | Whole Wheat Flour
- Maida | All Purpose Flour
- Baking Powder
- Jaggery | Brown Sugar
- Pumpkin Seeds
How to Make Ragi Pumpkin Seed Muffins
Mix together, all flours, baking powder and set aside.
Mix Egg, brown sugar, milk and oil.
Combine both dry and wet ingredients together. Add in pumpkin seeds and fold gently.
Scoop the batter into muffin pan lined with cupcake cases. Bake until done.
Serve muffin warm or cold.
If you love making this ragi pumpkin seed muffin, then you will love these too
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Ragi Pumpkin Seed Muffins Recipe
- Mixing Bowl
- Muffin Pan
- Cupcake Liners
- ½ cup Ragi Flour (70 grams)
- ½ cup Wheat Flour (60 grams)
- ½ cup All Purpose Flour / Maida (60 grams)
- 11/2 tsp Baking powder
- ½ cup Milk (120 ml)
- ½ cup Oil (120 ml)
- ¾ cup Brown Sugar (150 grams)
- 1 large Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼ cup Pumpkin Seeds
- Preheat oven to 200 degree C. Line muffin pan with cupcake liner and set aside.
- Take ragi flour, all purpose flour, wheat flour and baking powder in a bowl. Mix well.
- Take egg, brown sugar, oil and vanilla in a large mixing bowl. Mix till brown sugar melts.
- Now add in milk and mix well.
- Add in dry ingredients and pumpkin seeds and fold gently.
- Use an ice cream scoop to fill your muffins moulds till ¾th.
- Bake this in oven for 18 to 20 mins.
- Remove from oven and cool for 5 mins on a wire rack.
- Un mould the muffins and serve warm.
- Instead of adding all purpose flour, you can use wheat flour completely. It may make the muffin little dense but still it will taste great.
- Pumpkin seeds are used in this muffins, but you can use any nuts as you prefer.
- You can make this muffins eggless too. Check my egg substitute below.
- I used brown sugar, you could use normal sugar or honey as well. You can use maple syrup or agave as well.
- Instead of regular milk, you can use oat milk, soy milk or almond milk.
Egg Substitutes for Muffins (Substitute anyone of the below for Every 1 Egg)
- 1 mashed banana
- ¼ cup Yogurt
- 3 tblsp flax egg
How to Bake Muffin without OvenCheck this Cake in a Pressure Cooker Post and Check this Cake in a Pan Post.
- Store this muffin at room temperature for 2 days.
- Refrigerate upto a week.
- Freeze for 1 month.
1)Take all your ingredients. Make sure you measure all your ingredients properly. You could either use cup measure or gram measure.
2)Take ragi flour, wheat flour and all purpose flour in a bowl.
Instead of all purpose flour you can use wheat flour. I used all purpose flour for some fluffy texture. If you use wheat flour completely then muffin may be little denser but it will still taste amazing.
3)Add in baking powder. This is the raising agent in this muffin. I like to mix dry ingredients separately before adding wet ingredients.
4)Mix well and set aside. This is your dry ingredients.
6)Take egg in a large mixing bowl. I used one large egg.
7)Add in brown sugar. In this case I am using jaggery. You could use white sugar as well.
8)Add in oil. I used normal refined oil. You could use ghee, melted butter, coconut oil or any flavourless oil.
9)Add in vanilla extract.
10)Mix the wet ingredients together till combined. I mixed it well till creamy and combined.
11)Add in milk. You can use almond milk or soy milk.
12)Mix well. This is your wet ingredients.
13)Now add in dry ingredients which have mixed earlier.
14)Add in pumpkin seeds. You could use walnuts, almonds or any nuts as you prefer.
16)Now use your ice cream scoop to scoop the batter and transfer into the mould.
17)Don't fill the muffin cups too much. Just fill it ¾th the way. As the muffin bakes it will rise.
18)Time to bake. Bake in a 200 degree C preheated oven for 20 mins.
19)Now it is baked.