"Strawberry Custard Halwa which is jelly like halwa with perfect consistency with Step by Step Pictures"
I love jelly type halwas, my favorite one is a fruit halwa which is available in our near by bakeries. It is jelly like, full of fruit and so yummy. Making them at home can be quite tricky but not all halwas. I have already shared an easy cornflour halwa in this blog. This is another addition to my easy halwa recipes.
This halwa is so simple, just few ingredients thrown together in a thick bottom kadai. The one thing which you have to do is keep on mixing till it gets thick. It wont take long, just 15 mins is good to make a batch of these.
How to Make Custard Powder Halwa
- Take custard powder, sugar, water in a kadai. Cook till thickens.
- Add ghee little by little and keep cooking
- Spoon into mould.
- Leave to set
- Slice and serve.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Strawberry Custard Halwa Recipe
- Strawberry Custard Powder - ½ cup
- Water - 1 ½ cup
- Sugar - 1 ½ cup
- Pistachios - 3 tblsp
- Ghee - 5 tblsp
- Take custard powder in a kadai.
- Add in sugar, water and mix well.
- Heat it. Keep whisking and continue cooking till it thickens.
- Continue cooking till it thickens. Now add ghee little by little and keep cooking till thickens.
- Once it thickens and leaves the side of the pan and cook.
- Pour it in a greased mould. Leave to set for 2 to 3 hours.
- Unmould. Slice and serve.
Strawberry Custard Halwa Step by Step Pictures
1)Take strawberry custard powder in a kadai.
2)Add it in a kadai.
3)Add in water
4)Add in sugar
6)Whisk till thickened
7)Now keep whisking till thickened.
8)Add in ghee little by little.
9)Add in ghee little by little
10)Keep cooking till halwa thickened.
12)Now the halwa is thickened.
13)Add in nuts
14)Spoon it into mould.
15)Let it set and unmould.