Healthy alternative for regular pizza dough made with plain flour. This whole wheat pizza dough not only taste delicious but is easy to make as well.
Now coming back to todays recipe..I love pizza a lot..I can eat it all day..But I won’t..The one thing that made me to stay away from it is thinking about the fat and calories.After I discovered this recipe, believe it or not, I started making pizza once a week.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Whole Wheat Pizza Dough Recipe | Wheat Pizza Base
- Whole Wheat Flour / Atta-1 cup / 250 gms
- Yeast - 2 tsp
- Honey-1 tblspn
- Salt to taste
- Olive Oil-1 tblspn
- Warm Water as needed
- In a mixing bowl add flour, yeast, honey, salt and mix well.
- Pour in warm water and make into a soft dough.
- Tip the dough out of the bowl and knead it for 5 mins..
- Now put this in a well oiled bowl and drizzle some olive oil on top too.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let it rise for 1 hour.
- Knock out the dough and knead for a minute.
- Now shape into pizza, pour your favorite sauce and top it with your favorite toppings and bake it..
- Serve hot.