Sweet Corn Egg Drop Soup Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious and soothing sweet corn egg drop soup which taste so yummy and is super easy to make. Perfect on a cold winter day.
I can never have enough of sweet corn soup. Sweet corn soup, hot & sour soup are my favorite soups in the entire world. I have shared so many versions of sweet corn soup so far in my blog. This is a version which i call egg drop sweet corn soup because it has an egg added in it. I will soon share a chicken sweet corn soup soon as well.
Similar Sweet Corn Soup Recipes,
Check out other soup recipes too.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Butter - 1 tsp
- Carrot - 1 chopped finely
- Green Beans - 4 chopped finely
- Green Chillies - 1 chopped finely
- Sweet Corn Cream Style - 1 can
- Chicken Stock or Veg Stock - 4 cups
- Cornflour - 1 tblsp mixed with little water
- Salt to taste
- Vinegar to taste
- Egg - 1
- Pepper to taste
- Spring Onion as needed
- Melt little butter in a pan. Add in carrot, beans and chillies. Saute for a min.
- Add in cream style corn, chicken stock, salt and mix well. Bring it to a boil and simmer for 2 mins.
- Mix cornflour with some water.
- Add it in the soup and mix well.
- Add in salt and vinegar to taste and mix well.
- Whisk egg till mixed, pour it into the soup and mix.
- Add spring onion and mix well.
- Serve hot with some crushed pepper.
1)Heat butter in a pot
2)Add in carrots, beans and chillies
3)Saute for a min
4)Take a can of cream style corn
5)Open it up.
6)Add it in
7)Pour in some chicken stock or veg stock
9)Season with salt and cook
10)Cook for 5 mins or so.
11)Take cornflour in a bowl.
12)Add some water and mix well.
13)Add the cornflour into the soup.
14)Mix well. Cook till it is thickened
15)Add some vinegar to taste
16)Cook for few mins.
17)Now take an egg
19)Pour it into the soup.
21)Now it is cooked