Pistachio Milk Recipe – Pista Doodh Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious warm or cold pista milk or pistachio milk which is so good. Perfect to have it cold on a hot summer day or slightly warm just before you go to bed.
Thick and creamy pista milk which taste so delicious. This warm drink is so easy to make and is perfect for parties too. Pistachios are good for you, but it is high in fat content. So this drink is a occasional ones.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Pistachios - ½ cup
- Milk - 2.5 cup
- Sugar to taste
- Green Food Colour optional
- Pista Extract optional
- Soak pista in milk for 30 mins. Take it in a blender, add ½ cup milk and grind to a smooth puree.
- Now add all the milk and grind well.
- Take it in a sauce pan and bring it to a boil. Add sugar and mix well
- Simmer for 10 mins stiring regularly.
- Mix food colour and extract if you need.
- Serve warm or cold.
1)Soak pista in warm milk for 30 mins
2)Take it in a blender
4)Add remaining milk
5)Grind to a smooth puree
6)Take it in a sauce pan
7)Heat it up
10)Stir it well and keep cooking
11)Bring it to a boil
12)Add pista extract
13)Add few drops of green food colour
15)Serve hot or cold.