Spinach & Paneer Paratha Recipe with step wise pictures.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Wheat Flour / Atta - 2 cup + extra if needed
- Salt - 1 tsp
- Water as needed
- Oil or Ghee for making paratha
- Paneer - 200 grams crumbled
- Spinach - 2 cups chopped finely
- Green Chillies - 2 chopped finely
- Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
- Cumin Powder - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Start by making dough, take flour, salt, oil in a bowl. rub well so oil is mixed in with the flour.
- Add in water slowly and knead to a soft smooth dough. Cover the dough with a bowl and set aside for 30 mins.
- Mix all ingredients for filling and set aside.
- Divide the filling chapati dough into equal portions.
- Take a ball, flatten it and place the filling in the center.
- Seal the edges.
- Roll it out.
- Cook on a hot pan till golden on both sides. Apply ghee or oil when cooking.
- Serve hot.
1)Take crumbled paneer in a bowl
2)Add in finely chopped spinach
3)Add green chillies
4)Add in salt, cumin powder and chilli powder
6)divide it into equal balls.
7)Divide your chapati dough as well. Check this link for chapati dough recipe.
8)Take a ball
9)Flatten it lightly.
10)Place the filling in the center
13)Roll it out
14)Put it on a hot tawa
16)Apply some ghee or oil on top
17)Flip over again
18)Cook both sides till done