Cherry Loaf Cake Recipe with step wise pictures.
Easy and tasty cherry loaf cake which is more like a cherry pound cake. It is rich, buttery and moist. Super good with a cup of coffee or tea.
This is from mary berry cookbook. I am hooked to the recipe book “mary berry 100 sweet treats and puds”. All the recipes are awesome and i am trying each and everyone here. This recipe is one from that and it is so easy to make. It taste delicious too. Everyone with love it.
I have already made quite a few of mary berry recipes,
Check out similar cake recipes,
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- All Purpose Flour - 2 cups (240 grams)
- Unsalted Butter - 170 grams (3/4 cup)
- Sugar - 1 cup (200 grams)
- Eggs - 3
- Glazed Cherry - 1 cup chopped finely
- Baking Powder - 2 tsp
- Salt - ½ tsp
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Take flour, salt, baking powder and cherry in a bowl and mix well.
- Take butter, sugar in a bowl and whisk till creamy.
- Add in eggs and mix well.
- Add in the flour mix and fold gently.
- Spoon it into the loaf pan and bake for 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Slice and serve.
1)Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Take flour in a bowl.
3)Add baking powder
5)Add cherries which are chopped
6)Mix well and set aside.
7)Take butter in a bowl.
8)Add in sugar
10) Add in eggs and mix well. One at a time and mix well
12)Add in flour
14)Spoon it back into the pan
15)Bake till done
I am Aarthi, a happy homemaker, mom of two beautiful girls, married to my high school sweet heart. My goal is to teach people that cooking can be way more easier and joyful than they think. Yummy Tummy features recipes all over the world with step wise pictures which surely shows the ease of cooking.