Fork Cookies Recipe – Fork Biscuits – Easy Tea Biscuits Recipe with step wise pictures.
Easy and fast to make fork cookies. These just need a handful of ingredients and the cookies turn out so buttery and delicious.
Super yummy and buttery cookies or biscuits taste amazing with a cup of milk. These cookies are so delicious and can be stored in a air tight container for 3 to 4 days.
Delicious fork cookies which taste so delicious with a cup of tea or coffee. This is a crunchy eggless biscuit which is totally yum.
I was looking for a easy butter biscuits recipe for a long time. Finally i made this cookies or biscuits recipe and it was super hit. This biscuits were crispy and tasty.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Unsalted Butter - 100 grams
- Sugar - 50 grams (add 25 grams more if you need cookies to be sweeter)
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 150 grams (check notes)
- Baking Powder - 1 tsp
- Salt - a pinch
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line a baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Take butter, sugar in a bowl and whisk till creamy.
- Add in flour, baking powder and salt and make it into a soft dough.
- Take small portion of dough and roll it into a ball.
- Arrange it in a baking tray leaving some space between them.
- Use a fork to make a indent on the cookie.
- Bake it for 15 to 16 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Store in a air tight jar.
- Serve with tea,
2)Dont over bake, else it will get hard.
3)The biscuits will stay good for 3 to 4 days in a air tight container.
1)Take soft butter in a bowl.
2)Add in some sugar. you can use some sugar which is powdered, so the mix gets nice and creamy easily.
3)Cream this well using a spoon.
4)This will take around 5 mins.
5)Add in flour
6)Add in baking powder
7)Add in salt.
8)Mix to a soft dough.
9)Take a small portion of dough
10)Roll it into a smooth ball.
11)Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
12)Place the cookies in the tray.
13)Use a fork to make indent in the cookie
14)Just like this. Hence the name. FORK COOKIES!
15)Time to bake.