Banana Granola Muffins Recipe – Easy Breakfast Ideas with step wise pictures.
Delicious granola muffin which is not only delicious to make but taste amazing. This muffin is so easy to make and is absolutely perfect for breakfast.
I love baking muffins more than anything else. Not only because it is easy to make, but it makes a great thing to have as morning breakfast. I am not a big morning person, but i like to enjoy a warm muffin in the morning along with a cup of tea, coffee or in my case a cup of green tea.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Ripe Banana - 1 large
- Brown Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Egg - 1
- Granola / Muesli - 1.5 cups
- Wheat Flour - 1/4 cup
- Baking powder - 1/2 tsp
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
- Line muffin pan with cupcake cases.
- Take banana in a bowl and mash with a fork.
- Add in egg, brown sugar, vanilla and mix well.
- Add in flour and granola and baking powder and mix well.
- Spoon this into muffin case and bake for 20 mins.
- Remove and cool. Serve warm.
1)Take banana in a bowl.
2)Mash it roughly using a fork
3)Add brown sugar
7)Add in wheat flour
8)Add in granola
9)Add in baking powder
11)Line muffin pan with cupcake cases
12)Fill with batter
13)Bake till done.