Dried Mango Muffins Recipe with Step by Step Pictures.
This muffin turned out super fluffy and moist. The muffin has tender crumbs and juicy fruits dotted all over them. The muffin itself is super fluffy and taste yummy.
I love baking muffins more than anything else. Not only because it is easy to make, but it makes a great thing to have as morning breakfast. I am not a big morning person, but i like to enjoy a warm muffin in the morning along with a cup of tea, coffee or in my case a cup of green tea.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 1/2 cup 180 grams
- Sugar - 3/4 cup 150 grams
- Baking powder - 2 tsp
- Milk - 1/2 cup 120 ml
- Egg - 1
- Oil or Melted Butter - 1/3 cup 160 ml
- Mango Extract - 1/2 tsp
- Dried mango - 1/2 cup chopped
(MY 1 CUP MEASURES 240 ML)
- Preheat oven to 200 degree C.
- Take flour, baking powder, in a bowl and mix well.
- Add in dried mango pieces and mix well.
- In a jug, take egg, milk, sugar and oil and mi well.
- Pour this into the flour.
- Fold gently. Dont over mix.
- Scoop this into the moulds. Bake for 18 to 20 mins.
- Remove and cool it.
- Serve warm.
1)Take dried mango pieces
2)Chop it fine
3)Take flour in a bowl
4)Add in baking powder
7)Add in mango pieces
8)Now take egg in a bowl
9)Add in sugar
10)Add in milk
11)Add oil or melted butter
13)Add vanilla extract or mango extract
15)Pour it into the flour
16)Fold gently. DONT OVER MIX
17)Take muffin cups
18)Fill with batter, top with mango pieces
19)Bake till done