Easy Blueberry Muffins Recipe – Perfect Muffin Top with step wise pictures.
Super moist and so delicious blueberry muffin recipe which not only taste amazing but is easy to make as well. This can be served as a morning breakfast with a glass of milk.
Healthy and nutritious blueberry muffins which not only taste delicious but is perfect as breakfast with a cup of coffee or tea. You can skip all purpose flour and use wheat flour and use honey instead of sugar.
Super moist muffins with perfect muffin top. This blueberry muffins has so much flavour and taste so delicious. The blueberries in them makes it so moist.
I love baking muffins more than anything else. Not only because it is easy to make, but it makes a great thing to have as morning breakfast. I am not a big morning person, but i like to enjoy a warm muffin in the morning along with a cup of tea, coffee or in my case a cup of green tea.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Unsalted Butter - ¼ cup (50 grams)
- Sugar - ¾ cup
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 cup
- Baking Powder - 1 tsp
- Salt a pinch
- Egg - 1
- Milk - ½ cup
- Blueberries - ½ cup
- Sugar - 1 tblsp for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 190 degree C. Line muffin tray with cupcake cases and set aside.
- Take butter, sugar and vanilla in a bowl and mix well.
- Add in egg and mix well.
- Add in flour, baking powder, salt and fold gently.
- Add milk and mix well.
- Add blueberries and fold gently.
- Scoop it into cupcake cases using icecream scoop.
- Sprinkle top with some sugar on top and bake for 25 to 30 mins.
- Remove and cool.
- Serve warm.
1)Preheat oven to 190 degree C. Take butter in a bowl
8)Add baking powder
12)I used fresh blueberries
13)Add them in
15)Use a icecream scoop to fill the moulds to the top of the cases
16)Top with more blueberries
17)Sprinkle top with sugar
18)Bake till golden
20)So moist and tender