Banana Walnut Mini Cakes Recipe with step wise pictures.
This delicious banana walnut cake taste amazing when served warm with a cup of coffee or tea. It is delicious and very healthy as well.
French Yogurt Cake
Pressure Cooker Vanilla Milk Cake
Basic Vanilla Cake with Eggs
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 cup 120 grams
- Baking Powder - 1 tsp
- Baking Soda - 1/2 tsp
- Cardamom powder - 1/4 tsp
- Cinnamon Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Butter - 50 grams
- Brown Sugar - 3/4 cup 150 grams
- Ripe Banana - 1
- Milk - 1/2 cup 120 ml
- Egg - 1
- Walnuts - 1/2 cup
(MY 1 CUP MEASURES 240 ML)
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
- Grease mini muffin mould or mini loaf pan with little oil.
- Take butter, sugar in a bowl and mix well.
- Add in mashed banana and egg and whisk well.
- Add in flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and cardamom powder and mix well.
- Add in milk and fold gently.
- Add in walnuts and fold gently.
- Spoon it into baking pan, top with walnuts and bake for 25 mins.
- Remove and serve warm.
1)Take all your ingredients
2)Take butter in a mixing bowl.
3)Add in brown sugar
4)Add in banana
5)Mash it well
6)Add in egg
7)Add in cinnamon powder
8)Add in cardamom powder
9)Add in flour
10)Add in baking powder
11)Add in baking soda
15)Take your moulds
16)Top with walnuts and bake