Blueberry Buckle Cake Recipe with Step by Step Pictures.
This cake is super moist and fluffy. The cake has a light lemon flavour and it has blueberries dotted all over the cake which makes it super moist and tasty.
I specially love this to have with a cup of coffee or tea. The cake has a streusal topping which has a cinnamony buttery flavour to it.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Blueberry Buckle Cake Recipe
- Sugar - ¾ cup 150 grams
- Butter - ¼ cup 60 ml
- Egg - 1
- Lemon Zest - 1 tsp
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 ½ cup 180 grams
- Baking powder - 2 tsp
- Salt a pinch
- Milk - ½ cup 120 ml
- Fresh Blueberries - 1 cup
- Unsalted Butter - ¼ cup 60 ml
- Brown Sugar - ¼ cup 50 grams
- White Sugar - ¼ cup 50 grams
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - ⅓ cup 40 grams
- Cinnamon Powder - 1 tsp
FOR 1 CUP MEASURES 240 ML
- Preheat oven to 180 degree c. Line a 8x8 inch square pan with parchment paper.
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl and mix well..
- Take butter, sugar lemon zest in a bowl and mix well.
- Add in egg and mix well.
- Add in half of the flour and milk and fold gently.
- Add remaining flour and fold gently.
- Add blueberries and mix well.
- Spoon this into the pan and set aside.
- Mix all ingredients for topping and spoon this over the cake.
- Bake for 40 to 45 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Slice and serve.
1)Take butter in a bowl
2)Add in sugar
3)Add in lemon zest
4)This gives a lemony flavour to the cake
6)Add in one egg
8)Take flour in a bowl
9)Add in baking powder
10)Add in salt
12)Add in flour
13)Add in milk
15)Add fresh blueberries
17)Line a pan with parchment paper
18)Spoon batter in
20)Now lets make topping. Take butter in a bowl
21)Add in sugar, brown sugar
22)Add in cinnamon
24)Add in flour
26)Sprinkle all over cake
27)Bake till done
28)Slice and serve