Chocolate Glazed Honey Cake Recipe with Step by Step Pictures.
This cake is super easy to make. It needs just a handful of ingredients and taste amazing.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Eggless Whole Wheat Banana Bread
Banana Cornflakes Muffins
Banana Chocolate Cupcakes
Banana Nut Muffins
Choco Glazed Honey Cake
- Butter Unsalted Room temperature - ½ cup (110 grams)
- Honey - 1 cup 200 grams
- Eggs - 2
- Curd / Yogurt - ½ cup 120 ml
- Vanilla extract - 1 tsp
- All-purpose flour / Maida - 2 cups 240 grams
- Baking Power - 2 tsp
FOR HONEY GLAZE:
- Water - ¼ cup 60 ml
- Honey - ¼ cup 60 ml
- Dark chocolate - 1 cup 150 grams chopped
- Icing Sugar - ¾ cup 90 grams
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line a 8 inch square cake pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix flour, baking powder and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add butter, honey, eggs, yogurt, vanilla extract and mix until smooth.
- Add flour, and mix until just combined.
- Pour batter in a parchment lined baking pan. I used square cake pan.
- Bake at 180 degree c for 40-45 minutes or until an inserted toothpick in the center comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool down completely.
- While the cake is cooling, make icing.
- Take water and honey in a sauce pan and bring it to a boil.
- Add chocolate and mix till melted.
- Now add in icing sugar and whisk till creamy.
- Set aside to cool.
- Drizzle this over the cake and enjoy!
1)Take flour in a bowl.
2)Add in baking powder
4)Line a pan with parchment paper
5)take soft butter in a bowl
6)Add in honey
8)Add in egg
9)Add in yogurt
11)Add in vanilla
13)Add in flour
15)Spoon batter into pan
16)Bake till done.
19)Take water in a sauce pan
21)Bring it to a boil
23)Mix till melted
24)Add icing sugar
26)Pour over cake
27)Now it is set
28)Slice and serve